CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
WARNING: Always trim the cotton wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. We advise to burn the cotton wick candle for no longer than 3 hours at a time. Ensure the cotton wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Keep out of drafts. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn the candle on a level heatproof surface. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
REED DIFFUSER CARE & SAFETY
WARNING: Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Use gloves when handling used reeds. Do not place diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
Flip reeds when you feel the fragrance has faded. Place as central as possible in the chosen room, please note if placed above/near a heat source the diffuser will evaporate quicker.
WAX MELT & BURNER CARE & SAFETY
WARNING: Do not ingest. Remove all packaging and place on a level heatproof surface. Only use an unscented tea light in the burner. Do not over fill the well with wax melts. Only melt the same scented wax melts at one time. Never leave a wax burner unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn the wax burner on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not touch or move the wax burner when it is on/hot.
We advise you to use our Wabi Living Unscented Soy Wax Tea Lights in the Wax Burner. They are designed to be the perfect size for the use in a wax burner, will last much longer and clean burn time than paraffin tea lights which usually give off an unusual smell. This will give a clean even burn and will enhance your experience of our aromatic wax melt bars.
INCENSE CARE & SAFETY:
Warning: Do not ingest. Remove all packaging and place on/in an incense holder on a level heatproof surface. When lighting incense always blow the flame out 2/3 seconds after lighting it. Burn incense out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn the incense on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not touch or move the incense when it is burning. Never leave burning incense unattended.